In Ethiopia Nature, cultuer and history merge t oform a timeless appeal. this was the Cradle of human kind, where humans first began to walk upright including our celebrated ancestors Lucy, Selam and Ardi found in Ethiopia and believed to be ancestors of every one on our planet. Therefore, welcome to Ethiopia to walk on the foot print of your ancestors.
Ethiopia cultural and Historical Tours
14N | 15D
- Day 1: Arrival at airport and transfer to hotel. Overnight hotel.
- Day 2: Fly to Bahirdar ( visit of Lake Tana Island Monasteries and Blue Nile Falls) . Overnight hotel
- Day 3: Drive to Gondar (Visit Gonderian Castle, Debrevirhan Sillasie Churhces and Qusquam Mariam Church. Overnight hotel.
- Day 4: Fly to Lalibela (Visit King Lalibela's Rock Hewn Churh). Overnight hotel.
- Day 5: Fly to Axum ( visit Axum Stele, St Mery church where the ark of the covenant, Stone inscription, Tombs etc). Overnight hotel.
- Day 6: Fly back to Addis Ababa ( city tour in Addis Ababa). Overnight Hotel
- Day 7 : Drive to Arbaminch ( En route you will visit Dorze Village). Overnight Hotel.
- Day 8 : Drive from Arbaminch to Jinka. En route you will visit Tribal market at Key. Overngiht Hotel.
- Day 9 : Excursion drive to Mursi tribe. Overnight Hotel.
- Day 10 : Drive to Turmi. En route you will visit Benna tribe at Dimeka Market. Overngiht Lodge
- Day 11: Excursion drive to Karo tribe and Kangaton. Overngiht Lodge.
- Day 12: Full Day visit of Hammar village. Overnight Lodge
- Day 13: Drive from Turmi to Arbaminch. En route visit Erbore and Konso tribe. Overnight Lodge
- Day 14: Drive from Arbaminch to Awassa. Overnight hotel
- Day 15: Morning visit fish market at Lake Awassa then drive back to Addis Ababa via the Rift Valley Lakes of Ethiopia. En route you will visit Ethiopian Rift Valley Lakes and crater Lakes at Debrezeit. In the evening transfer to the airport and departure.